Latest Covid-19 Update From Your Local General Store
Wow, it has been an intense week! Our thoughts are with all of you as you face the changes and challenges that COVID-19 has created for our communities. I want to take a moment to express my heartfelt gratitude to this community, our customers, our suppliers and everyone who has come into the store. I am humbled by the kindness that is being expressed among all of you and to our staff. I am thankful for your understanding as we hustle to keep things stocked. Most especially thank you for the consideration you have shown your neighbors in buying what you need while still leaving supplies for others.
A few updates:
We continue to take sanitation very seriously. For your safety we have sanitizer or hand washing options by the door, we have gloves for you to wear while you shop, and we routinely sanitize commonly touched surfaces along with our other cleaning measures.We are offering curbside pick-up and delivery (for a $10 per delivery fee) within a 5-mile radius of the store.
Please email your orders to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Include a name and phone number for the order. Please specify in the subject line pickup or delivery. We will call you with questions.
2. Please be specific about what items you would like and make a note if you are willing to accept a substitute on a similar product if we don’t have exactly what you are looking for.
3. Please give us advance notice so we have time to fulfill your order.
4. We will call you once your order is compiled to get payment information and to discuss any back-ordered or out of stock items, and to schedule pick-up or delivery times.
5. If you are outside of the five- mile radius but need items delivered please call the store to discuss options. We want everyone to be safe and provided for. 610-756-6609
Together we will navigate this. Stay safe and healthy.