Latest Covid-19 Update From Your Local General Store
Wow, it has been an intense week! Our thoughts are with all of you as you face the changes and challenges that COVID-19 has created for our communities. I want to take a moment to express my heartfelt gratitude to this community, our customers, our suppliers and everyone who has come into the store. I am humbled by the kindness that is being expressed among all of you and to our staff. I am thankful for your understanding as we hustle to keep things stocked. Most especially thank you for the consideration you have shown your neighbors in buying what you need while still leaving supplies for others.
A few updates:
We continue to take sanitation very seriously. For your safety we have sanitizer or hand washing options by the door, and we routinely sanitize commonly touched surfaces along with our other cleaning measures.We are offering curbside pick-up for deli items and sandwiches as well as groceries. If you are ordering from the deli you can call your order in 610-756-6609, please specify that you would like curbside and be prepared to give a credit card number when you place your order. If you would like grocery items, please send an email (instructions below).
Please email your orders to email@example.com.
- put “curbside order” or “delivery order” in the subject line (there’s a delivery charge of $10 within a 5 mile radius)
- include a phone number
- if delivery, include an address and directional notes if your residence is not particularly easy to find by house number alone
- please include quantities, and details about what products you would like
- please note if you are willing to accept substitutes (such as smaller sizes, quantities, organic vs conventional)
- Please give us at least 24 hours notice (if we can get to your order earlier we will); if you’re ordering further than 24 hours in advance, please include a preferred date and time for pickup so we can prioritize and package as fresh as possible.
- Once your order is submitted you can expect to get a phone call to accept payment, and schedule pick-up or discuss drop-off
- Please DO NOT email multiple add on items to your order. We can try to accommodate add on items when we call to discuss pick-up/drop-off but there are no guarantees.
- We will not process orders via text or FB messenger.
Together we will navigate this. Stay safe and healthy.